https://envs.net | environments - since 9/2019
write in irc/matrix channel
contact email@example.com for any help requests.
more infos over the system and the installed packages can you find on the sysinfo page.
user account features
- terminal connection over ssh and mosh
- soft 1024mb/hard 1536mb limit on storage
- 200 process/threads at a time
- e-mail (250mb mailbox storage)
- some more services like:
website / blog / databases / gopher / gemini / finger and much more.
# code related stuff
- gitea - git with a cup of tea. - lightweight code hosting solution
members can be use your email credantials for login. (firstname.lastname@example.org | your email pw)
# general utilities
- searx - privacy-respecting metasearch engine
- cryptpad - collaborative real time editing
- nullpointer - file hosting and url shortener
- privatebin - pastebin service
- termbin - command line pastebin
- rss reader - news feed reader and aggregator
- ip address info
- bbj - forum
- email - webmail
- mailing lists - list archives are available on the web here.
- getwtxt - microblogging for hackers - twtxt registry - see twtxt help page for more infos.
- pleroma - microblogging - federated social network - what is pleroma?
- matrix - secure, decentralised, real-time communication
note: we have a bridge between channel #envs on matrix and irc.
- irc - irc network for the tildeverse
- thelounge - irc webclient - runs in private mode: it stays connected for you. run
webircto create a login.
- znc - irc bouncer - please contact creme (via irc/matrix or email) to request an account, then log in with your email password and configure as needed.
- gopher proxy - defaults to our local gopher:
envs.net has her own dns master & slave server and use a additional slave from tildeverse.
slave server for:
- tildeverse.org / tildeverse.net
- and some more aliases